HERE I GO AGAIN...

This has been a wild past few weeks. Left Portland with a bang! Short Shorts party was way too fun. I mean seeing tons of dudes rocking mini's was hilarious. Left Oregon a few days later to go visit Humboldt. It had been 2 years since my move and nothing had really changed there. A few of my girls had kids but other than that, the place is still one of the most debauturas places on earth. You can't even imagine. It was really nice to see all the homies and say hi to the massive redwoods. After 2 weeks knee deep in chaos, I bailed to so cal to see the fam and get ready for my NYC mini move. I arrived in NYC on Friday. Took a cab to my new spot in Greenpoint, Brooklyn. This place is amazing. I guess it is located in the Polish part of town and kinda down the road from the hipster capitol, Williamsburg. My roomie, Aaron is an art handler and artist. Oh and he loves Gossip Girl- so do I - don't tell!~! Friday night we went to the city for his buddy's birthday. We went to this speakeasy type of bar. It was crazy, they only served drinking in tea cups. Great way to make you think you are not really pounding shots. Great! Woke up Saturday not feeling 100%, so we did brunch on Bedford St. We met up with some more of my roomies homies and drank breakfast bombs, which consist of a momosa with a shot of vodka. Death, I know! After a few, we met up with my best friend, Crystal and had some foamies. Foamies are $3 huge styrofoam cups filled with Budwiser. Normally not my thing, but when in Rome... or Brooklyn! The rest of the day was out of control, i am sure you can imagine, but I made it home safe. Now I am chilling out and enjoying this beautiful sunny day. Earlier I went out and got some flowers, which are making my day even better. Might hang out with Blair Thetford later today. Should be fun considering we haven't seen eachother in almost 10 years... I think my dreads were like 2 inches last time I saw him!- old school!! OK love you and miss you tons!

Till the next episode...
love!

No comments: