Cha Cha Cha Changes...


Today is my last day at Meadows Group Realtors. Wow, what an amazing experience. Who knew working in an office could be so cool? All the agents here are so great and I am going to miss all of them so much. I am so fortunate to have met such like minded individuals in such an environment.

I have a lot going on right now. On Oct. 1, I am headed down to Humboldt to clean out my old house and see all of my homies. I am getting pretty excited but also pretty sad to leave the wonderful world I have created here in Portland.

After Humboldt, I am going to head down to So Cal to give a shout to the family & my homies down there. It will be nice to chill for a few with the family. I haven't seen them since Christmas, so it should be a really good visit.

On Oct. 17, I fly to NYC to start my new life- again! I will be attending Sonic Yoga Studio and going through yoga teacher training. I am pretty excited about this and hope to take it to new levels.

Last night, Nina had a chat with me and pretty much told me to reach for the stars and beyond. She told me that she expects nothing but the best from me. Our conversation really touched me and made me realize my worth. I am so thankful for her and all the wonderful people I have met here in Portland. Everyone has touched my life here and I am forever grateful!

Portland, it has been a good run. Till the next episode.

LOVE!

No comments: