Yoga Teacher Training: Sonic Yoga

I started yoga teacher training at Sonic Yoga, in New York City. Last week was my first week and I totally love it. I am learning so much about the asanas, or poses, and how the body works with the asanas. This training is a miracle for me. I feel as if I am transforming into a better person and for once feel like I have found some sort of career. This career choice is not going to be an easy stroll into riches, but with time and practice is going to be the best possibility for me. I am excited to continue my training and practice at Sonic Yoga, but also look forward to more training. After this training, I would like to continue my education and become a 500 hour level teacher. I am totally inspired!!


Namaste!


Remember God so much that you are forgotten.
Let the caller and the called disappear;
be lost in the Call.

-Rumi

No comments: