Peace Out P-twn


Yesterday I put my 2 weeks in at my office job. It went over really well & they are all really happy for me. I am moving out of Portland on Oct. 1. That is the day I will drive to Humboldt to get the rest of my junk & see all the beautiful people I love, miss and adore. On Oct. 11th, I roll down to So Cal to visit the fam fam & on Oct.17th I fly out to NYC. In NYC, I will be going to Sonic Yoga to complete their teacher training. Sweet! I am so pumped to do yoga & rage NYC. I have so many East Coast fam fam & I am so excited to see them again! After NYC session, I am flying back to the Westside to see Julia Stephen's, one of my best girls, in Sonora, Ca. where I will stay till X-mas, then back to So Cal. I am not sure what the future holds or where I will be in 2009. All I know is that I want to see my family & friends more, see the sunshine a bit more and surf tons!!!

Hope to you see while I am on Nicole Fall tour!
Love you!!

No comments: