Wu Tang


Did I ever mention that I am down with Wu Tang? Crazy, I know, but it all happened one weekend when i was in San Fran visiting Andy Lucas in the hospital. Crystal was downtown and couldn't meet me at the hospital so i went down to meet her. I guess Rock da Bells was going on as well, so the W hotel was filled with all types of hip hop heads. Me, as outgoing as ever, ran into Method Man and was like Heyyy! I went up to the bar and then met their tour manager Wood & Heathcliff. So we all hit it off no doubt. Wood invited Crystal, Deborah and I to the club next door, where we were vip into the joint. So now all of a sudden we are taking shots of patron with Method, who hates patron, and everything is going wild! In the vip was every rock da bells artists including the roots, public enemy minus flav, wu tang... and many more. NOt sure if the highlight was when Crytal started dancing on the stripper pole or Quest Love spinning till 5:30am... wowzers...
So, Heathcliff emailed me today. Guess what? He is in Portland tonight and wants to hang, him and Gza...

Damn, life is good!

LOVEZ YAHZ!!

1 comment:

Boxed Media Group said...

playa what! whos the G! Damn...cant wiat to see these pics eh!