Bob Is Back!


I moved out of La Habra when I was 19. At that point I had a ton of friends. Unfortunately, I lost contact with a lot of these people. There were, however, tons of friends I kept in touch with or were able to easily find. Over the years, me and my gypsy friend, together or separated, would go on our adventures. Through the years we could lose contact and then somehow find each other and reunite like it was 97 or something. So, yesterday I found Bob Bligh. Bob lived down the street, up the hill and around the corner from me. I can't even begin to tell you about him or the good times we have had together. I could go on for hours about our crazy adventures. I don't mean like kinda crazy, I mean board certified crazy. Add Madd Matt to the adventure and now we are toxic avengers raging the planet in search of the ultimate scheme for amusement. Bob, I miss you so much and can't wait to see you. Reunited and it feels so good.

To all my homies from back in the day, I miss you so much and will always rememeber the wonderful adventures we had. Till the next episode... I am not done with you yet!!

LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Boxed Media Group said...

wicked...tell bob i said whaaaat up! Its been too loooong :)