Happy Dayz are Here Again...

Sunshine baby! The sun has finally it in the PDX! It is still freezing outside, but the sun is alive and well. It is so nice to see everyones expressions so happy. The rain was totally depressing me and I am so glad it is over for a few days...

So MUSIC! Kid Sister, out of Chicago, I am loving her. She reminds me of old school Salt n Pepper but with a millennium bratty twist. I am feeling her to say the least. Glad there is another fresh female to add to my collection. Now, onto Diplo. Of course, who could not love the crazy ragga ridddimz of the Diplo? Can't stop dancing to the sounds. Just when I though I had given up all beats, Diplo takes me back to the times when life was good, young and rude... Rude Boy Stylee! Love it! Diplo will be playing at Cochella and in Portland, Or. on my birthday, MArch 26. Get ready to rage.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
BEATZ!!

No comments: