Reunited & It Feels So Good!

Hey Now! I got an email over the holiday from a kid I know from 1999 Summer tour. How amazing! I have not seen Ben since 99/00. It was so good to get an email 7 years later to reunite the cause. Last time we saw eachother, we were young, dready & living the hippie dream. We met in Bonnersprings, Kansas dancing in the mud. At the time, I was on tour with Alex, Nick, Aaron & Kris and was about to lose it. Ben let me ride with him and the girls, Shelby and the girl from Jerz with the dog Odey or something. So funny! We had a really good time. At Oswego, Ben & I stole beer from Alex's van. Karma came back fast, as the beers we so realized, were skunked! We started getting sick & that ended our fun real quick! Ha! We have had some really good times. I was so happy to hear from him again. It is nice to reconnect with old friends. It is also nice to know that someone is thinking of you. There are so many people that I often wonder about. Ben was definatly one of them. i can' t wait to reconnect with more old souls. LOVE YOU KIDZ!

No comments: