NBA Finals Game 4

Lakers started out the game in full force. Raging 24 points above Boston, they seemed unstoppable. For the first time in this play off series, they were playing some damn good basketball. Then shit changed. I went inside to get a beer came back and the game was tied. The last four minutes seemed like forever while Boston got some fire and took the lead. I almost died.

So Lakers, do you think you could muster up the strength to play a damn good game and finish it on Sunday? Do you think you could handle that? Do you think you can step up and take over? Please Lakers, get it together so I don't have to hide my jersey till 2009.

GO LAKERS!

Anything is possible in the finals...

Oh, does Kobe look a little pissy? You should have seen my face! STEP IT UP PLAYA!

No comments: