Bend Over!

Hey now! This past weekend, Kati & I visited Jason #1 & Jennifer down in Bend, Oregon. Woah, I already knew Jason & Jen were fun, but add a few pints from Bend Brewing Co. and shit gets explosive! The BBC just won best brew in the world! Tonya Cornett of the BBC just won Brewmaster of the year!- you go girl! I can agree with the committee on this one, her Hop Head is the best beer I have ever tasted in my life. I drank so much, I now have a genuine beer belly! I even bought 3 growlers of the beer that makes me so hoppy!! So add some hoppy pints to the already fabulous krew and what comes next? BENDANNA!! This is our new band / dance team featuring Jennifer, Kati, Allison, Meg, Little John, and myself. Jason #1 & Sunshine are our producers and agents. We are known by our vibrant purple bandanna's and our eclectic dance style. If you get a chance, this is a show you are not going to want to miss. I will post the video as soon as I get it. So all & all, Bend, Or. rocks. I will definitely terrorize that place again! Next time I hope to make the 86ed wall at Bil''s D & D. Good times & great oldies... till the next episode...PIMP DOWN!

No comments: