Dear Crystal

Host unlimited photos at slide.com for FREE!
Dear Best Friend,

Why the hell are you even considering moving back to the East coast? Sounds lame to me (I am just making an educated opionion). The only thing cool about the East coast besides Dennis Costa, is the Yankees. I don't think they recruited you, so this is a really bad idea. I know you are already driving there ( which is lame too and such a boring drive). Say Hi to everyone in boring Buffalo ( where ever the hell that is). I will beout here on the West coast with everyone we hate and everyone you haven't met yet. We will be drinking champagne tonight and you will be driving through Kansas. Have fun and call me when you are driving back to the West coast (after you figured out that the East coast is lame again). Manifest destiny will rise again. I love you.

Your friend & sister,
Nicole

No comments: