Trailer Park Boys: The Future Role Models

"These movies are hilar! I 'm inspired." texted Crystal after I told her of my new favorite obsession. The Trailer Park Boys is the funniest thing I have seen in a really long time. Who knew some dudes who live in a Canadian trailer park and I would have so much in common. The main characters Ricky, Julian and Bubbles whole objective is to stay out of jail, smoke weed, get liquored up and make money. Every episode is a look into their day and how they achieve their 'goals'. I almost peed my pants when I saw thier full length feature film this past weekend. I couldn't stop laughing. For the novice the movie gave brief insight into the lives of this elegantly rowdy bunch and caused extreem laughter. For the veteran follower this movie highlighted the action which can be followed entirly throught their series and gave depth to things touched on lightely with the Boys. If you want to laugh hard, google trailer park boys episodes, then go to google videos and watch away! I promise, it is too funny! Love it!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: